<<SaberToothTiger>> Playin' a show this Sunday at Hotel Cafe

sabertoothtiger at sabertoothtiger.net sabertoothtiger at sabertoothtiger.net
Fri Sep 18 19:33:37 PDT 2009

Yeah, we thought it was odd too.

We are playing the Hotel Cafe this Sunday at 6pm sharp for a special
event. A bunch of writers do this thing every year as a part of this
community at The Nervous Breakdown blog (www.thenervousbreakdown.com).
Our friend Duke, whose new book, "Banned for Life", just came out, asked
us to play. We were honored to do so.

We'll be doing 2 "sets", one at 6pm sharp (first few songs), and then
finish up the show at 7pm. In between, there will be writers reading
their shite.

It's only $6, so hope to see ya there.

Oh yeah, we have a new record coming out very shortly (just finished
making so really nice blue vinyl) called "Set the Controls". We'll be
playing almost all new songs this Sunday, so check it out!

Hotel Cafe
1623 1/2 N. Cahuenga Blvd
6pm Sharp
$6