<<SaberToothTiger>> Vinyl Release Party w/ Holloys and Brother Reade!

sabertoothtiger at sabertoothtiger.net sabertoothtiger at sabertoothtiger.net
Wed Oct 21 12:31:37 PDT 2009

You are invited to Sabertooth Tiger's Vinyl Release Party on Thursday,
October 29th at Three of Clubs! It's the FREE pre-Halloween show.

Free show with 3 bands!
9:30 pm

with:

Brother Reade (www.brotherreade.com)
Holloys (www.holloys.com)

So, we finally got our vinyl in for our new record, "Set the Controls".
It's 180 gram clear blue vinyl and we'll be selling it at the show for
$12. And we have a new website that will launch this week we hope, but
by Monday at the latest:

http://www.sabertoothtiger.net

And you can Pre-Order the record on the site, along with all kinds of
options for digital downloads and CDs. We are using Topspin Media to
distribute our new record, so everything in the store is safe to buy,
all encrypted with immediate downloads, so be sure to check that shite out.

Hope to see you there

-STT

For updates:

twitter: www.twitter.com/sabertooth_tigr