<<SaberToothTiger>> upcomin' shows and tour

.:.:cburn:.:. chris at killradio.org
Thu Oct 26 14:18:59 PDT 2006

First off, if you want off this list, go to the bottom of this page now:

For the rest of ya,

We've got news for you. We have two upcoming shows in LA before
heading to Australia for tour with The Nation Blue and Black Level
Embassy, two great fucking bands you should check out. Other than
that, we have been layin' low writing new songs. Aaron's been busying
hustlin' digital photos, Dave has been busy hustlin' Herman's
Hermits, and Chris has been setting up an FM transmitter in a god
damn museum.

Local Shows:

Tue Nov 7th, 2006 at the Scene Bar (Glendale)
with The Most Powerful Hand, Red Fang, and National Sunday Law.

A GSL Special:
Sun Nov 19th, 2006 at Alex's Bar (in Long Beach)
with Die Princess Die, Blow Up Blow, and The New MotherFuckers.

Australia Dates:

Thu Nov 23 - Next Nightclub - Sabertooth Tiger / Black Level Embassy
- Melbourne
Fri Nov 24 - East Brunswick Club - The Nation Blue / Sabertooth Tiger
- Melbourne
Sat Nov 25 - The Pub, Bendigo - The Nation Blue / Sabertooth Tiger /
Black Level Embassy - Melbourne
Wed Nov 29 - Old Bar - Sabertooth Tiger / Black Level Embassy / Maps
- Melbourne
Thu Nov 30 - Hot Damn - Sabertooth Tiger / Black Level Embassy - Sydney
Fri Dec 1 - Spectrum - The Nation Blue / Sabertooth Tiger - Sydney
Sat Dec 2 - Globe Theatre - The Nation Blue / Sabertooth Tiger /
Black Level Embassy  - Brisbane

fuckin A.
STT

www.sabertoothtiger.net
info at sabertoothtiger.net
www.myspace.com/sabertoothtiger

get our fuckin record:

iTunes:

  http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?
id=176521730&s=143441

GSL store:

https://www.goldstandardlabs.com/store/index.php?
main_page=product_info&products_id=211&zenid=c0fa1c69ea362e42d3ffbdc2b19
d2bed