<<SaberToothTiger>> Two Shows comin' up: Hollywood and Mexico

.:.:cburn:.:. chris at killradio.org
Wed Jun 21 11:28:30 PDT 2006

Hey You!

Please come to one of our shows next week (on Thursday and
Saturday!). Check it out. The first is at Three of Clubs with Qui,
and the second is a benefit show for a new art space in Mexicali,
Mexico. Also, we have our record coming out on GSL
(www.goldstandardlabs.com) on August 8, so please stay tuned for
that. We hope to setup some kind of CD release party with some other
local bands.

Love,
STT

Thursday, June 29, 10pm

SaberTooth TIger
Qui

FREE!

at Three of Clubs
1123 N. Vine Street
Hollywood

=====

BENEFIT SHOW!!
check out the myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/rosademexicali

Saturday, July 1, 8pm

SaberTooth TIger
Lipstick Terror (from Mexico)
God's Gang
Coup D'Twat

40 Pesos (less than 5 bucks!)

July, 1 2006 at La Casa de la Tia Tina Alternative Art & Music Space,
Mexicali, Mexico
Calle Bravo between Blvd. Lopes Mateos and Lerdo De Tejada, Mexicali
Cover: 40 pesos (not even $5 bucks!!)
there will also be local artists & video projection....

Check out the Flyer:

http://www.sabertoothtiger.net/shows/mexicali_flyer.jpg