<<SaberToothTiger>> Record release on August 8th

.:.:cburn:.:. chris at killradio.org
Wed Aug 2 13:56:30 PDT 2006

So,

After 3 years and 4 drummers, our record is finally coming out next
week on Tuesday, August 8th.
It is being released by Gold Standard Labs
(www.goldstandardlabs.com), which we think is a great
fucking label to be on. Good people, good bands.

So, basically, pick that shit up if you get a chance. The artwork is
amazing if we don't say so ourselves
(thanks to sonny), and since it is an enhanced CD, it has two videos
on it (thanks to michael and marco).
And thanks to all our friends for the hookups over the years.

Also, if you had the old CD, this one is remixed and re-mastered with
a brand-spanking-new song on it.

You can get the record online at GSL (or just about anywhere else):

http://www.goldstandardlabs.com/store/

If you can't find it, tell a local store to go here and order it:

http://www.redeyeusa.com/item.php?item_num=CD-GSL-123

Upcoming SHOWS!

Sunday, August 20th at the Fuck Yeah Fest
Wednesday, August 23rd at Safari Sams

more TBA.

thanks for your support.

luv,