<<SaberToothTiger>> Update on STT video/show saturday, june 18th (tommorow)

.:.:cburn:.:. chris at killradio.org
Fri Jun 17 10:52:26 PDT 2005

so we finalized the schedule for tommorow. hope to see you there.

Saturday, June 18th

Time: Screening of "The Take": 6:00 PM, Shoot: 7:30 PM, Show: 11pm

Video Location: Hanging Jury, 1023 S. Sante Fe Ave, LA, Ca. 90021. Just
south of 7th street.

Show Location: Gallery 1269 - Located at 1269 E. Sixth Street and Alameda
(see details here:
http://www.bikesummer.org/2005/calendar/detail.php?CalendarID=124)

struggle in Argentina. Video screening of The Take. Free beer for
participants

Details: For those interested in music and politics, we are looking for
people to come down to Hanging Jury in downtown LA while we shoot a video
in support of the workers struggle in Argentina.

The song is called Argentina, available free for download at our site, and
is actually about the workers takeover of the factories down there right
after the economic collapse in 2001. They basically fired their bosses,
took over the factories, and organized co-operatives to run them.

We are honored to get to use stock footage from the documentary "The Take"
(directed by Avi Lewis and Naomi Klein), which will be cut up and used in
the majority of this video. If you haven't seen The Take, or don't know
much about this whole situation, check out the trailer here:

the trailer: http://www.hellocoolworld.com/TheTake/Trailer/
main site: http://www.thetake.org/

Hope to see you there! Check out bikesummer.org too.