<<SaberToothTiger>> STT video + free beer + fire your boss

.:.:cburn:.:. chris at killradio.org
Mon Jun 6 10:33:19 PDT 2005

For those interested in music and politics (and free beer),

We need your help! SaberTooth Tiger (www.sabertoothtiger.net) is shooting
a music video on Saturday the 18th (that's in less than two weeks). We are
looking for people to come down to Hanging Jury in downtown LA (details
below), and drink free beer with us, and act like you like our band. Get it?

The song is called "Argentina," available for download at our site, and is
actually about the workers takeover of the factories down there right
after the economic collapse in 2001. They basically fired their bosses,
took over the factories, and organized co-operatives to run them.

Whats amazing is that we get to use stock footage from the documentary
"The Take" (directed by Avi Lewis and Naomi Klein), which will be cut up
and used in this video. If you haven't seen The Take, or don't know much
about this whole situation, check out the trailer here:

http://www.hellocoolworld.com/TheTake/Trailer/
http://www.thetake.org (main site)

So yeah, we need people to come down and hang out. You don't have to do
anything stupid, maybe just stand around like you care. and yes, this
video is pure propaganda. it is intended to create mass havoc where people
refuse to work under bosses anymore. so if you like the sound of that,
please join us here:

Saturday, June 18th
Hanging Jury
1023 S. Sante Fe Ave
La, Ca. 90021
just south of 7th street.
THE TIME IS TO BE DETERMINED (roughly 5pm-8pm)

Also, for the technical people out there, we need your help with equipment
like lights and cameras. For the really rich out there, we need some more
money to do this...so we would really appreciate a donation. No one is
getting paid for this...it's all volunteer labor. If you have loot, please
contact us at info at sabertoothtiger.net...thanks!!

and Finally, we are playing on the 17th and 18th (friday and saturday) of
that weekend...we'll send out those details later, or check our site in
the next few days.